Want To Download YouTube Videos in MP4 Convert HD Video? Have you been looking for a way to download YouTube videos, directly to your device? Many people are in your shoes as well.
This article has got you covered, on all the major steps you need to follow to download YouTube videos in MP4.
But before then, let’s examine a few of the reasons why people do consider downloading YouTube videos.
YouTube is the best and the most popular movie streaming platform, that gives people free access to post and watch videos for free.
Nevertheless, it’s against the policy of the platform, for you to download the videos on the web-based platform, directly to your devices.
However, you have the option to download movies on the web-based or mobile app, but the movies won’t be saved on your devices, but they can still be watched offline.
This implies, you will only be able to watch downloaded videos via the app, which indicates if you mistakenly delete the app, all your downloaded and saved videos would be gone.
To crown it all, the below are quality reasons why you should download YouTube videos in MP4.
- You get to access the video at any time of the day: Rather than having to go through the YouTube app, or the web-based platform to watch your downloaded videos, you can directly access the videos on your devices.
- You get to edit the videos: for those that would like to customize or edit a downloaded video, while the videos are still on your YouTube app, you won’t be able to edit them. Nevertheless, once you download them you can edit such videos via third-party apps.
- You get to watch the videos offline for as long as you want: If your downloaded videos are still on the YouTube app, you won’t be able to watch them offline for more than 29 days and have to renew them afterward. However, if the videos have been downloaded offline, you will be able to watch them for as long as you want.
YouTube is the most popular movie/music streaming platform. The platform is said to have over 1 billion members. According to Statista.com, youtube is regarded to be the largest streaming platform as of 2019 till date.
The platform allows content creators to make money by posting videos to the platform to make money from it.
To make money from the platform, you have to meet certain requirements, such as having at least 4000 watch hours, and as well as a minimum of 1000 subscribers.
Once you have been able to meet these few requirements, you will be allowed to monetize your videos on the platform.
Ads will be displayed on your videos, and you will earn based on clicks and impressions that your videos generate. Meeting up these requirements is quite very easy if you are to post quality content on your channel.
Youtube has been a major platform, where thousands to millions of people generate their income.
There are multiple ways by which you can monetize your YouTube channel, and one of the avenues includes affiliate marketing, recommending your product etc.
However, YouTube has its own policy which guides each and every user of the platform, both as a content creator for the platform, or subscriber.
Downloading of YouTube videos has never been for once accepted by the platform. Downloading the video outside of the platform is termed as copyright infringement, and such an act is punishable by the law.
The platform wants to maintain integrity and to as well leave all the activities within the app.
Nevertheless, if you know you are downloading the video for personal use, and you don’t have any plan to resell or monetise the video, you can go ahead to downloading the video to your devices.
Just know that in all you do, and as you are trying to monetise the videos on the platform, it’s illegal, if you try to twist the videos, it monetise the videos you download from YouTube.
And if you are found by the owner to be involved in such an act, the punishment or repercussions, might be more than what you might afford to bear.
It’s only safe, if you are downloading the videos so you can watch at any time, and as well prevent you from having to stay active within 29 days, to still have access to your downloaded videos.
There are several ways you can download videos on YouTube, but this greatly depends on the type of device you want to use, be it desktop, mobile device or tablet.
This implies that the type of device you are using determines how you will download the videos.
In this article we will walk you through how you can download YouTube videos, on any of the types of device you are using.
Nevertheless, before you proceed to downloading YouTube videos on your device, kindly consider the following factors.
- Space: Before you can download YouTube videos on devices, make sure you jshe enough space. If you don’t have enough space, the videos won’t be saved, and you might lose all the data you’ve wasted half-way.
- Good internet connection: Also, make sure you have a good Internet connection, if you want to enjoy speedy download of YouTube videos on your devices. Also, this is based on the size of file you want to download. Hence, make sure you maintain a good internet connection.
- Consider the size: Before you proceed further to downloading the video, consider the size. If the size is above 4 Gb, it’s advisable you do not download them, as it’s going to massively consume your data bundle.
- Consider the type of device you are using: You should check the compatibility of the type of device you are using, whether it’s compatible to download YouTube videos or not. However, most mobile and desktop devices have proven to be able to download YouTube videos.
Regardless of the type of device you are using, we will review each of them, to be sure you find the perfect way to download YouTube videos on your various devices.
Downloading YouTube videos in MP4 has been made super easy with the advent of third party apps and platforms.
Basically it’s impossible for you to download videos directly from YouTube to your devices, as YouTube does not create any medium or avenue for this.
Nevertheless, there are some third party apps, and platforms which you can use to download videos directly to your devices from YouTube.
Also, you won’t be able to find any apps, which will assist you to directly download videos directly from YouTube on Google play store, this is because Google’s policy does not permit such.
Nevertheless, there is an app which you can make use of to achieve your aim, all you have to do is to download the app, and follow due processes.
To download YouTube videos in MP4 on your android devices, follow the below steps.
- Go to https://download.musicscorner.com/youtube, with this you don’t need to have an app installed on your android device.
- Once you have done this, head over to youtube to select the video which you want to download to your mobile device. Also, you will only have to copy the YouTube video link.
Don’t know how to copy the YouTube video link? Here is how!
- Search for the right video on your youtube app, or the web based platform.
- click on the video which you want to download, and select share. Once you are about to share the video, you will be given the option to copy the video url, alongside other options to share it.
- Once you have copied the link, go directly to the box above, and paste the link there.
- Having done this, you will be able to download the video directly to your device. But before then, you will be able to preview the video, to be sure it’s the right one, before downloading them.